Continental Car Club is a full-service automobile club membership that gives you peace of mind knowing that when unexpected travel expenses occur, you can call on your club for outstanding aid and reimbursement. Here are just some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a Continental Car Club member:
- Emergency Road Service. We'll pay you up to $75 for a service call to your disabled automobile.
- Tow Service. We'll pay you up to $75 of costs to tow or extricate your disabled car.
- Free Map Service. Receive maps showing the best route to any destination on the continent.
- $300 Emergency Travel Expense. If your car becomes disabled more than 100 miles from home, we'll provide you with up to $300 for a rental car to continue your journey or for room and board while you wait on your auto to be repaired.
- Emergency Ambulance Expense. We will reimburse members up to $150 to cover ambulance fees for transporting you from an auto accident to the hospital.
- Stolen Auto Reward. We will post $2,500 as a reward for information directly leading to the arrest and conviction of person(s) responsible for theft of your automobile.
- Flat Tire Repair. We will pay up to $15 to apply toward flat tire repairs.
- Battery Charge. We will pay up to $15 to apply toward a battery charge.
- Lockout Service. We will pay up to $75 for a service representative or locksmith to open your locked automobile.
- Bail Bond. If member is charged in an auto accident where someone is injured or killed, we will pay $10 cash per $100 bond to a professional bondsman up to a maximum of $1,000 reimbursement. (Note: Benefit not available in Oklahoma or Virginia.)
- Personal Defense Fees. For vehicular manslaughter defense, we will pay up to $250 to an attorney of your choice for a preliminary hearing and up to $500 more in fees for legal court defense fees.
- Traffic Court Defense. We will pay up to $150 in fees to your attorney to defend you on a traffic ticket.
- Legal Fees - Auto Damage. We will pay up to $100 in fees to the attorney of your choice to collect damages to your automobile due to a collision.
- Legal Fees - Injury. We will pay up to $100 in fees to the attorney of your choice to collect for personal injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
Member Discounts are available to all of our members. Please show your membership card to our discount partner. Discounts are subject to change from time-to-time so please check our website or call our office for the latest information.
Rental Car Discounts